Monday 22 December 2014

7 Typical Food of Palembang That Most Delicious


Palembang is the capital of South Sumatera, Indonesia. I went to college in Palembang for 3.5 years. when I went there, I tasted a lot of delicious food. The following is the delicious food I've ever tasted in Palembang.

1. Pempek
Pempek is made from flour mixed with fish paste. The food is very good, so I was not quite just tasted one pempek only. Plus vinegar pempek which possess a sense of spicy and sweet increasingly addictive with this food. Very tasty.



 2. Tekwan 
When pempek presented with vinegar, then tekwan served with soup . tastes equally delicious.The shape of tekwan is typically rounded.





3. Laksan
For those of you who do not like the vinegar, you can enjoy pempek with spicy coconut milk. well, pempek eaten with spicy coconut milk was named laksan. Very tasteful. I often try it when I lived in Palembang. it was so delicious that made me addicted to this food.




4. Celimpungan
If laksan with spicy coconut milk, then celimpungan with coconut milk too but not spicy. And the shape of celimpungan like the shape of tekwan. this very delicious too. You must try to taste this food.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts